SQL Server Business Intelligence

SQL SERVER 2005 & 2008 IS THE MAIN THEME OF THIS BLOG

Friday, July 27, 2007

Execute Package Task Might Fail Intermittently

I have used Execute Package Task before in various projects without any problems.

On my current project I tried to do the same I came across funny problem. Execute Package Task started to fail Intermittently. The only difference in this project to others I have implemented was that we are using ADO.Net Connection Manager. Thats where it seems to have a problem. It doesn't seem to acquire connection for the ADO.Net connection manager time to time.

Therefore I have decided to use script task to execute the package. When I use Script Task it works fine.

I need to investigate this further and maybe even log a call with MS.

Thanks
Sutha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home